joi, 20 noiembrie 2008

Faceing myself

I stay here and I look at my life... What have I accomplished all this years... I wonder... I guess nothing yet. I dropped one college and now I go to another (oh, well I like very much what I learn at this school) But... There is a but... I have too many years... I still wonder... do I have this age? I don't feel like I have 23, I feel like I have 17 and I also act like a teenager...but I like it... I like feeling and acting like this... could this be a problem? Is there something wrong with me? I want to belive that there is nothing wrong... I just don't wanna grow up. For me the life is still pink in a way, but just in a way cuz I do have problems and difficult times, but I always find the power to smile. I'm still naive and I do belive that life can be wonderful, and it is. 

I have so many dreams and I hope that someday they'll came true, maybe not all of them, but just a few, it's enough. Ohhh... I'm such a dreamer...

Un comentariu:

anka spunea...

e chiar ok sa fi "a dreamer" cateodata...si nu-ti fa tu griji in privinta vietii ca Domnul e deja la lucru:p